Adobe Acrobat X Standard Retail Product Key
Convert Or Scan To PDF
- Did you know that Adobe Acrobat software is the original PDF converter? With Acrobat X Standard, you can convert or scan to PDF a broad array of content, including paper documents, email trails, spreadsheets, websites, and more! What’s more is you can do so with speed and confidence. Use improved OCR capabilities to make scanned text searchable, enabling you to easily check and repair suspected errors.
- Microsoft Office And Other Applications To PDF
- You can convert PDF files with one-button simplicity in Windows from Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook, as well as from Firefox and Lotus Notes – without ever having to leave your authoring application!
- Scanning To PDF
- Scan and convert paper documents and forms to PDF format. You can make scanned text automatically searchable and editable with OCR (optical character recognition), then check and fix possible errors. Search and reuse document content, as well.
- HTML To PDF
- With one click from inside Internet Explorer or Firefox in Windows, you can capture web pages as PDF files, with all links and appearances intact. If you prefer, convert just a portion of the page by selecting only the content you desire.
- Email To PDF
- Handle email-based communication with greater efficiency and make email search and retrieval easier! You can archive emails or email folders from Microsoft Outlook or IBM Lotus Notes with one-button simplicity.
Export And Edit PDF Documents
- PDF To Excel
- Speed up the reuse of content by converting PDF document data to Excel file formats. You can even choose a portion of a PDF page and export it to an editable format.
- PDF To Word
- Export PDF files to Word documents with better formatting and layout preservation. Relative positioning of tables, images, and multi-column text, as well as page, paragraph, and font attributes are all preserved.
- Editing PDF Files
- Speedily and easily edit PDF documents without having to go back to the original source files. Conserve time by making easy changes to text and images right in the PDF files. You also have the ability to remove, reorder and rotate PDF pages.
- SharePoint integration now
- , you can work with PDF files in Microsoft SharePoint. Access SharePoint from any Acrobat Open or Save dialog box. Open PDF files from SharePoint for viewing, check them out for editing, and then, once you’re finished, check them back in.
Combine Files From Multiple Applications
- There’s no need to fill the inboxes of others with multiple emails and attachments. Instead, create and deliver professional-looking PDF files that are easy to send, open, view and navigate.
- Document Merge
- Combine content from multiple sources, such as documents, spreadsheets, emails, web pages, scanned paper and images, into a single compact PDF file that is easily shared and viewed.
- Attaching Native Files
- Ensure that source files are easy to locate, access and archive. You can attach them to any PDF document in their original formats, for a more comprehensive document of record.
- Adding navigation and
- bookmarks, links, headers, footers, and numbering to allow your audience to navigate documents with speed and ease. You can save your settings and apply them to other documents later on.
Streamline Online Document Reviews
- Collect feedback with greater efficiency and speed up approvals. Employ shared online document reviews and PDF comments to acquire – and keep – everyone on the same page from the beginning to the end of the project.
- PDF Commenting
- You can review and mark up PDF files with a full set of familiar commenting tools, such as sticky note and highlighter tools, lines and stamps. Compile all documents into one convenient PDF document–and do it without any trouble.
- Commenting Tool Pane
- Access markup tools and see comments from one unified tool pane. View all comments in a searchable list capable of being filtered and sorted by page, author and date.
- Managing Shared Reviews
- Acquire the feedback you need more quickly via easy-to-manage, shared document reviews that enable participants to view and build on each other’s comments. Track progress and participation, add reviewers, and email updates or reminders with ease.
Collect Data With Fillable PDF Forms
- Produce, distribute, and track easy-to-use, interactive PDF forms with the appearance of familiar paper forms – without having to ask IT for assistance!
- Form Wizard
- Lets you easily create fillable PDF forms from paper or existing electronic files. Automatically convert static fields to fillable ones using the handy Form Wizard!
- Saving Forms With Reader
- Allow Adobe Reader users to fill and save forms – no matter what platform or operating system they’re using.
- Distribution And Tracking
- Distribute forms, track status and compile results to expedite information gathering. Utilize services at Acrobat.com to distribute and collect forms.
- Analyzing Data
- Streamline data reporting and analysis, automatically compile form data in one document or view, and filter responses as needed. You can easily export data to a spreadsheet for analysis.
Protect PDF Files And Content
- Easy-to-use PDF security features like PDF password protection, digital signatures, and sanitization allow you to safeguard sensitive information and develop electronic processes you can trust.
- Digital Signatures
- Expedite approval processes and minimize paper use. Digitally sign and certify PDF documents via digital IDs. Allow recipients to validate document authenticity and integrity with certified documents.
- Passwords And Permissions
- Employ passwords to help manage access to your PDF documents. You can apply permissions to restrict printing, copying or altering. Save passwords and permissions as security policies that are easily applicable to new PDF files.
- One-Button Sanitization
- Now, you can easily find and remove hidden information with a single click, including metadata, annotations, attachments, form fields, layers and bookmarks.
View, Search And Share PDF Files
- Allow anyone to view, search, and print PDF files with free Adobe Reader software. You can share PDF files with confidence, knowing that your colleagues and customers will be able to view your work precisely as intended – across different file formats, platforms, browsers and devices.
- Reading Mode
- Maximize your screen for the best possible reading and presentation of PDF files using the new Reading Mode. Menus and panels go away, replaced by a transparent floating toolbar that helps you navigate PDF files with greater ease.
- Online File Sharing
- Employ Adobe SendNow online services from inside Acrobat to send, share, and track large files without the pain of email size restrictions, FTP sites, and expensive overnight services.
Adobe online services are available only to users 13 years of age and older and require an Internet connection and agreement to additional terms. Services are not available in all countries or languages. Fees or subscription charges may apply. Services may be discontinued without notice.
- Quick Tools
- Get faster access to the tools you use most often – from your favorite PDF document editing tools to your most frequently used comment and markup ones – by adding them to the Quick Tools area.