Windows Server 2016 Standard (16 Core) MAK45 License Key Price
Windows Server 2016 Standard OEI – 16 Core Instant License BUY NOW
Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition is the newest base version of the low virtualized software built for high traffic container environments. This innovative software focuses on providing a high level of flexibility of use and control to businesses in need of a solution to manage cloud-ready workloads with more ease. Windows Server 2016 also helps to prevent malicious attacks against your system with a strengthened security suite that also detects any suspicious activity as a preventative measure. Users can change existing applications into cloud-ready solutions and help developers to create new apps using containers, microservices, and the new Nano Server. Your data center can be run with an automated and resilient operating system and will have access to many of the same cloud-efficient features found in Microsoft Azure data centers.
With Windows Server 2016 Standard, users gain access to features such as server virtualization, storage, software-defined networking, web application platforms, server management, and automation, information protection, virtual desktops, and much more. One of Microsoft’s newest features with 2016 is Nano Server, a headless installation option for Windows Server 2016, and has a 93% lower VHD size than Windows Server. This version of Windows Server 2016 Standard uses an original equipment installation (OEI) DVD for installation and provides a 16 core license.
Some of the new features added to Windows Server 2016 Standard include:
- Added layers of security -Enhance security and reduce risk with multiple layers of built-in protection
- New deployment options – Increase availability and reduce resource usage with the lightweight Nano Server
- Built-in containers – Develop and manage with agility thanks to Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
- Cost-efficient storage – Build highly available, scalable software-defined storage and reduce costs
- Innovative networking – Software-defined networking to automate with cloud-like efficiency